5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did anyone receive the Scout invitation?

redcrewcab

Reaction score
It looks really nice! I didn't know was planned for the future. But is it a boy or girl scout? ha ha Body on frame, 5.5' bed on the truck, range extender gas engine option. Very similar to the Rev and Ramcharger, but also an SUV version. What are your thoughts?

We invite you to affiliate site Scoutevforum.com for the world debut of the 2026 Scout Pickup & SUV! The new Scouts will feature a unique blend of EV powertrain paired with gas range extenders!! They are also both body-on-frame, 4-wheel-drive and have solid rear axles!

Catch all the specs, photos and videos at: Official Scout EV Traveler & Terra Specs, Info, Wallpapers, Videos

Account

You can easily create a Scoutevforum account via your Account Copy menu at:
https://www.ram1500revolutionforum.com/forum/account/copy

Deposit

$100 deposits for the Scout can now be placed.

After ordering, be sure to add yourself to our order tracking list 📊 at:
2027 Scout EV Reservations List Tracker & Stats 📋 📊

We hope to see you at Scoutevforum!

I'd be too worried they'd go out of business after a couple years and there wouldn't be any resale value or parts to fix it when it breaks.

This ain't your typical EV startup!! Scout is owned by VW which bought the brand several years ago. VW is sinking billions into a Scout-specific brand new assembly plant in South Carolina. I'm involved in some of the electronics designs with their Michigan site. On top of this, a few months ago VW invested $5Billion into Rivian, and as you see the vehicles compete head-on and actually look similar, but they are certainly not the same vehicle, well, at least not yet. It'll be interesting to see how this one plays out. For me, that gas engine option is fairly attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back