5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diablosport issues and support with 2020 Ram Etorque Limited BA

xterramobil

Reaction score
Hello Iam new here ...

I am currently having some problems with Diablosport, even if only my speed limiter cannot be reset and my MDS continues to run despite being switched off. I bought the Trinithy PCM Swap, had various problems after the initial installation, but have solved them myself so far, the vehicle ran immediately after the PCM conversion. The device performs the same update every time on the PC and does not seem to work properly in the vehicle. It seems to me that Diablo will likely just sell with no support questions answered.
No forum login possible, no password can be reset, no answer to online support inquiries / form, simply nothing !!! If you wait over a week for a response, there is no reasonable feedback whatsoever.
Does anyone here have the same problems?

Drive a 2020 Limited Black A. with Etorque with 2000 km here in Germany

Georgf

Reaction score
I use their pulsar, before buying I wrote to them with a question whether it would work normally and fixed the problems with the appearance of errors. They answer in 3-4 days, questions on the site are posted at about the same time. I didn't like the support, but the pulsar works fine.

Users who are viewing this thread