5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dethloff Bed Rack + iKamper X = Awesomeness

MetalDog

Reaction score
Big shout out to Marcus Dethlof with Detthloff Manufacturing in Portland, OR for the sweet rack! Saying the rack is robust and overbuilt is an understatement. Weight limit of over 1200 pounds, so more than enough for the wife and the 2 kiddos in the iKamper. Just in time for a two-week road trip to CO in a couple of weeks!

Attachments

• IMG_3514.jpeg
    IMG_3514.jpeg
    203.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_3515.jpeg
    IMG_3515.jpeg
    175.8 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3516.jpeg
    IMG_3516.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_3517.jpeg
    IMG_3517.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3518.jpeg
    IMG_3518.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 95

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
looked at these and yes you will not find a better rack that can be configured differently. I do not have Ram boxes and he did not have plans to do regular box at that time as was too busy with Ram Box racks. Have fun great set up

MetalDog

Reaction score
looked at these and yes you will not find a better rack that can be configured differently. I do not have Ram boxes and he did not have plans to do regular box at that time as was too busy with Ram Box racks. Have fun great set up

Yah, he is currently working on 30+ racks and squeezed me in so I could make my trip. He should definitely make them for a normal bed also. My buddy with a normal bed would buy one today if he made them.

Users who are viewing this thread