5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleted Sport Decal

Looks good. I’d actually like 4x4 stickers for the side of my bed. Seems you don’t get them without ORP.

The white Sport decal on the black paint jumped out at me when I saw it. I think it looks much classier without it.

That’s was I was thinking. Don’t know if I’ll ever do it lol

Is this really a sport though? Confused as it does not appear to have the other Sport related items from what I can see.

I thought the sport came with the hood and grille and maybe wheels as well.
I agree, on black it looks better without the sport decal

I thought the sport came with the hood and grille and maybe wheels as well.
I agree, on black it looks better without the sport decal
What you get in a given option package changes from year to year and vary between trim levels. On the Limited the sport hood comes with the Night Edition package. On the Laramie you can get the sport hood with the GT package or the Night Edition package. Doesn't look like you can get the sport hood on the Big Horn with any option package anymore.

I took them off of my back country because it doesn't look right with the rambox

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

My 21 sport did not change the hood. It just painted the bumpers.

I took off all the emblems too. You have to have the Hemi emblem on the side of the hood and the Ram in the middle of the tailgate because there are holes behind them. I got black ones. Did an American flag for the tailgate.20210528_191337.jpg20210528_191426.jpg

My 21 sport did not change the hood. It just painted the bumpers.

I took off all the emblems too. You have to have the Hemi emblem on the side of the hood and the Ram in the middle of the tailgate because there are holes behind them. I got black ones. Did an American flag for the tailgate.View attachment 171418View attachment 171419
That’s awesome love it. I think the Sport package on mine is the same with the color-match bumpers. I’m considering black emblems and badges but the chrome rims and logos might be just enough to leave alone. Also has chrome tailpipe tips. Something to ponder over the winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back