5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dealers still receiving 2021’s?

SippiRam

Reaction score
Seems as though the supply of Laramie and limited has all but run dry in the south. Is there still a backlog of 2021’s yet to hit the dealers? Or are they done shipping??
Also, will dealer ordered 2022’s hit the lots before customer ordered ones??

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the factory has already converted over to 2022 production....so unless they get them in a dealer trade I don't see dealers getting new 2021s

2022 production hasn't started yet and they are still wrapping up 2021's, most likely ordered trucks, not for dealer inventory. An ordered/sold truck has priority and should get built before a truck just going to a dealer to sit on the lot. That said, some dealers put trucks in as sold orders with fake names so they can get a truck for inventory.

No, 2022 production hasn’t started yet. There is still about 1.5 weeks left of the 2021 production (allegedly). That likely means that they will turn out about 9000 more trucks before switching to the 2022.
And it’s a widely-held rumor that sold orders will supersede dealer orders.

They just started to build 2022s or are about to start.

Staging lots are full of 2021 model trucks waiting to be loaded on haulers to be delivered to dealerships.

2022s are coming but so are 2021s.

They just started to build 2022s or are about to start.

Staging lots are full of 2021 model trucks waiting to be loaded on haulers to be delivered to dealerships.

2022s are coming but so are 2021s.
So there are a good many 21’s left to ship. Hmmmm. I know my local dealer is showing 4 Laramies in transit.

The closest Ram dealership to me just got a bunch more trucks. To be exact, last time I was there, the dealer only had a few Jeeps, Challengers, a Chrysler 300 and about a dozen Rams. Now they have several dozen new Rams and several hundred late model used vehicles. I don't know if this these Rams are new stock just now being delivered or if this fairly large dealership has scarfed up all available Rams from small town dealerships that cannot sell them. If in the South, you might search central Arkansas for trucks you are interested in. But just be warned, this is a more expensive car market than DFW or in the bigger cities in surrounding states.

Seems as though the supply of Laramie and limited has all but run dry in the south. Is there still a backlog of 2021’s yet to hit the dealers? Or are they done shipping??
Also, will dealer ordered 2022’s hit the lots before customer ordered ones??
No years end sale price this year or maybe any more……I’d like to see $13,000 + off msrp again soon!

No years end sale price this year or maybe any more……I’d like to see $13,000 + off msrp again soon!
Right? This time last year, I found just that. Took a lot of effort and a few hundred mile drive, but they were there. Same dealership now...2k off.

Right? This time last year, I found just that. Took a lot of effort and a few hundred mile drive, but they were there. Same dealership now...2k off.
I drove 1004 miles each way almost 2 years ago for me 19 lemon! About $15,000 off😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back