5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dash warning message help please.

Gmanflyin

Reaction score
I am a new member. I have a new 2021 2500 RAM Power Wagon with a 6.4 L Hemi. I currently have 1100 miles on it. From the day I picked up this truck (with 40 miles on it) I have had issues with the Low wiper fluid warning coming on intermittently. It has been to the dealer 3 times. They have replaced the reservoir level sensor but the warning still comes and goes. Some days maybe just once, other days 3 or 4 times. YES there is washer fluid in it. Anyone else having these or other nuisance dash warnings going on and off? Thanks!
James

Attachments

• eicasRAM.jpg
    eicasRAM.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 67
I'll tell you my experience with that light.
If you use a WW fluid with a high silicon content such as RainX it will trigger the light.
I was able to get to go off and then work properly after flushing it out very well with a water hose.

has the dealer checked the wiring? if its been back 3 times for the same issue, I would start claiming lemon law unless you like the truck.

If you use a WW fluid with a high silicon content such as RainX it will trigger the light.
I was able to get to go off and then work properly after flushing it out very well with a water hose.
had the same issue in my wife 2015 durango. after running cheap blue washer fluid in it the light went away.

I've filled mine up twice with rain-x washer fluid and never seen a message. Two gallons of the orange rain-x

My 2008 Big Horn did that and it was a bad Sensor. Dealer replaced it and
no more light. I was even using the Rain X Washer Fluid. Now the RainX
on the Windshield Sensor for the wipers in my 2021 Laramie is a problem.
Don't put it on the Sensor. I haven't changed over to the RainX Fluid in it yet.

Malodave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back