5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark Spot on TFT Display

ptrnfan

Reaction score
I searched the forum for this issue but didn't see anything about it. As shown in the image below I have a dark spot in the left center of the display under the USB graphic. Does anyone know if this is there by design or is this a problem with the screen? I don't notice this as I scroll through the other screens but I haven't paid too much attention to the other screens.
TFT Display.jpg

Kamikaze6780

Reaction score
Well you already know to have the dealership replace that. I would at least.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mine has it too, I think the add ir as a shade?
Mine is a very different style (I'm running the brown Longhorn theme), but I've noticed something similar. I do believe it's actually styled that way in the theme. I notice it when the Sirius XM "tower" icon is on the left and the station info is on the right. Maybe it's meant to help emphasize those icons. When I switch to other display screens (e.g. Lane Guidance or Fuel Economy), I don't see any unevenness at all.

ptrnfan

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. I checked the other menu screens and they aren't like that. It must be the way they styled it. I don't like it at all.

Kamikaze6780

Reaction score
I use the brown leather theme and it's hardly noticable, in face it makes it look better

Users who are viewing this thread