5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Customer fights back against shady dealer

ZogBot

Reaction score
Customer gets loaded up with hidden extras and doesn't take it laying down.

If a dealership needs to engage in deception and dishonesty to sell goods and services you know they're pushing crap. Unfortunately it's all too common and people don't fight back.

It's crazy to think they can shoehorn things like ELO GPS units in each vehicle and try to force customers to subsidize their inventory control devices.

The best part is when he exposes nitrogen as free at Costco. 😂

Worth the watch:

U

User_3336

YAWN. I wasted 22 minutes of my life watching that! :-\

U

User_3336

Customer gets loaded up with hidden extras and doesn't take it laying down.

If a dealership needs to engage in deception and dishonesty to sell goods and services you know they're pushing crap. Unfortunately it's all too common and people don't fight back.

It's crazy to think they can shoehorn things like ELO GPS units in each vehicle and try to force customers to subsidize their inventory control devices.

The best part is when he exposes nitrogen as free at Costco. 😂

Worth the watch:

ZogBot, there are AT LEAST two other threads about tracking devices being installed in people's car, one of them I wrote with my experience with a RAM.

U

User_3336

Another thought. I hate when dealer try to add-on things like this and TRY to charge for them.

BUT...

In the end, the person in the video DID agree to a "bottom line" price, signed off on it, and PAID IT! If there was any doubt about the final negotiated price, and any "aftermarket" items included, the customer should have addressed them THEN, in the finance office.

Refer to the other thread for further discussions on theft devices left in customer's vehicles.

U

User_3336

Same. I watched all the way to the end thinking something good was going to happen. IMO the guy was a total douchebag.
Like 2 guys he was ranting on to about in the parking lot. I am surprised they listened to him as long as they did. One was an ex-car salesman, so I am sure nothing was new about what he heard.

I think "ZOGBOT" is actually the guy in the video, but that's just my opinion! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread