5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creating a Trade section?

agjr85

Reaction score
is it worth creating a trade/ebay finds/craigs finds sub forum under the for sale section?

kevinssaco

Reaction score
Sounds good to me! You never know what someone might take off their truck, someone else might want to put on. Could set up a kind of trade and barter.

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think it's a good idea however an option; If people would even list their current listings properly, I'd be impressed:

WTB: Want to Buy
WTS: Want to Sell
WTT: Want to Trade
DEAL: (ebay/CL etc, up for grabs)

And ideally, a location?

WTB - CA: "XYZ Thing"

At a glance you know what they want and where - then no need for an additional forum

agjr85

Reaction score
I think it's a good idea however an option; If people would even list their current listings properly, I'd be impressed:

WTB: Want to Buy
WTS: Want to Sell
WTT: Want to Trade
DEAL: (ebay/CL etc, up for grabs)

And ideally, a location?

WTB - CA: "XYZ Thing"

At a glance you know what they want and where - then no need for an additional forum

That works too, just have to make the posting the the sub forum require those. I'd be cool with that.
There's just so much and threads get lost.

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That works too, just have to make the posting the the sub forum require those.

@Mods I wonder if there's a way to have two dropdowns during posting, one for a 'Post Type' WTB/S/T and one for states/world. I'm trying to remember which other forum did it well (i'm a member on at lest 40+ forums)

Users who are viewing this thread