5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cracked exhaust manifold

Cueva del Osos

Reaction score
Everything is a give or take, depending on your perspective. To me , my time is free. Time don't cost me a dime. In fact, at the time I was getting paid.
But another way I could look at it is I paid almost $50 (fitty) bucks for shipping and it showed up like this. When it was handed to me nuts were falling from the torn packaging. Lol! View attachment 180425
isn't that really UPS or FedEx? shippers have gone to pot post-COVID. I’m a weaver and have had neighbors bring me spools of cotton they found in their driveways after UPS had delivered a beaten-up box to me. FedEx delivered a tv stand to another building on the other side of our complex and posted a picture clearly showing a unit # with no correlation to mine. DHL handed off a package to USPS, which said they delivered to my box…but no package…ever…

Users who are viewing this thread