5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Core 4x4 rear control arms for towing

Ou81

Reaction score
Has anyone tried & had any improvement while using Core 4x4 rear control arms on their Ram while towing? I had a set on my old 2016 Ram R/T for performance reasons & they stabilized the rear of the truck tremendously. I now have a 2020 Ram 1500 & a camper & was wondering if anyone has tried them while towing. As much as they stabilized & planted the rear on my old R/T truck I would think they would make a world of difference while towing. As of right now I have a WDH & Timbrens for the truck as far as my set up.

Attachments

• A3586ABF-7E20-4242-AC79-47FF2F3D2BD8.jpeg
    A3586ABF-7E20-4242-AC79-47FF2F3D2BD8.jpeg
    200.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Reactions: cj7

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’d be surprised if it makes much diff for towing, but if you try them, let us know how it works out.

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone tried & had any improvement while using Core 4x4 rear control arms on their Ram while towing? I had a set on my old 2016 Ram R/T for performance reasons & they stabilized the rear of the truck tremendously. I now have a 2020 Ram 1500 & a camper & was wondering if anyone has tried them while towing. As much as they stabilized & planted the rear on my old R/T truck I would think they would make a world of difference while towing. As of right now I have a WDH & Timbrens for the truck as far as my set up.

BTW, what a nice rig, and perfectly set up! Pretty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/