5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coolant Bleeder Screw Location

Bin01123

Reaction score
I'm looking to do a drain and fill with the coolant in my 2021 Ram 1500. I was looking on the water pump for the bleeder screw before I got started and didn't see one like on previous generations. Does anyone know if there is a bleeder screw somewhere else on the water pump that I'm not seeing by chance? Or maybe a bleeder somewhere else all together

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking to do a drain and fill with the coolant in my 2021 Ram 1500. I was looking on the water pump for the bleeder screw before I got started and didn't see one like on previous generations. Does anyone know if there is a bleeder screw somewhere else on the water pump that I'm not seeing by chance? Or maybe a bleeder somewhere else all together
There is a 22 step procedure in the service manual.
No mentioning of a bleeder screw, does list a compressed air operated vacuum pump tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/