5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connection to home wifi?

jives

Reaction score
Apologies if this isnt really a uconnect issue but seems like it would be to me. Honestly not even sure if itan an issue.

Basically I can't sort out a way in the truck to see if/when it's connected to my home wifi or not. Is there a screen to see this? I put the password in and it gave no response no error, no success message, nothing. I can forget that network now I just can't see when it's connecting or not.

Thanks!

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I'm not savvy with all the tech these trucks have but I dont think you can connect your truck to your home wifi. I thought the truck itself is the wifi hotspot that you can connect your devices to. I could be wrong though so hopefully someone that knows will chime in because Im curious myself now

jives

Reaction score
You can - it's one of the ways it gets it's software updates

jonathanm8

Reaction score
You can - it's one of the ways it gets it's software updates
I would post or have it moved in the UC5 forum instead of the UC4 and see if they know. It might get more visibility.

Users who are viewing this thread