5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connected phone, wont play music

Granite5thgen

Reaction score
I have a galaxy s9, when connect via cord it plays my music. When it's not it wont even though my phones still connected. Tried deleting my phone and adding it again, nothing. Any ideas? Is there a hard reset on these? Haven't talked to my dealer yet cause I wanted to try and figure it out but I'm stuck lol

GRAYWOLF

Reaction score
Did you change your source to bluetooth?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Aggie Rod

Reaction score
I have a galaxy s9, when connect via cord it plays my music. When it's not it wont even though my phones still connected. Tried deleting my phone and adding it again, nothing. Any ideas? Is there a hard reset on these? Haven't talked to my dealer yet cause I wanted to try and figure it out but I'm stuck lol
I have issues also. I have the Alpine system and an iPhone. My phone will always charge but I cannot play music all the time, the radio does not recognize the USB connection for Carplay, music or bluetooth for music but will allow me to make calls. When it connects via bluetooth the volume is very low. When it does connect to Carplay and I leave the phone connected and leave the truck when I come back I cannot change the song with the steering controls only the touch screen if it connects for Carplay at all.

Users who are viewing this thread