5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Color Matched Mirror Covers

Belial9112

Reaction score
As you can see, it’s definitely a 5th gen fairly basic Big Horn, but this is also my first loan so I wasn’t expecting to get a decent deal on anything, I’m still young and worked a lot of overtime to save up for it so please don’t insult it. I know y’all have Rebels and Power Wagons and Laramies but I’m still building here lol

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
As you can see, it’s definitely a 5th gen fairly basic Big Horn, but this is also my first loan so I wasn’t expecting to get a decent deal on anything, I’m still young and worked a lot of overtime to save up for it so please don’t insult it. I know y’all have Rebels and Power Wagons and Laramies but I’m still building here lol
Mine is just a lowly BigHorn with the Built to Serve package. I think your best option is to just have a body shop, or yourself, paint them.

Users who are viewing this thread