5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coin holder missing?

Quigs

Reaction score
I bought my 2019 Rebel last week used. Every truck I see with the center console has a coin holder behind the cup holders. Mine does not have this. Did they all come with it and mine is missing or did only some of them come with it? From what I can see on the parts website there is a part number for a mat but it doesn't show the coin holder in the drawing.

smankins

Reaction score
It might be hard to see if it is almost under the front of the console cover door. Look on the rear side and it should be there. You can remove the liner and put the coin holder in the front if you want.

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How do you remove the liner and switch out the coin holder? I tried to do this and nothing I pulled on came loose to switch around.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
How do you remove the liner and switch out the coin holder? I tried to do this and nothing I pulled on came loose to switch around.

The Limited ones are fixed, it's only the lower trim ones that can be removed or switched around. I did it in my Rebel.

Quigs

Reaction score
This is what the tray behind my cup holders looks like. Did the previous owner toss the coin holder or do some of them not come with it? I was looking for a part number for it, I found 2 part numbers but they both just say "storage bin mat", 6MB16TX7AA, 6SL16TX7AA

IMG_20191218_103940554.jpg

Last edited:

KRField

Reaction score
The dealers clean up guys probably took it out cleaning it and never put it back. I would call the dealer and ask about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cnyram

Reaction score
Ya, you're missing the removable liner, which has the coin holder molded into it.

View attachment 42068
I'm missing the one in mine too. Bought my truck 7 hours away 3 months ago so no chance of getting the dealer to send me one. Can anyone check and see if there's a part number on the back of the mat?

cnyram

Reaction score
This is what the tray behind my cup holders looks like. Did the previous owner toss the coin holder or do some of them not come with it? I was looking for a part number for it, I found 2 part numbers but they both just say "storage bin mat", 6MB16TX7AA, 6SL16TX7AA

View attachment 42065

The 6SL part number has a lengthy description in which everything is light frost or mountain brown. Assuming the limiteds with the tan or light frost interior have a brown or tan console mats? The photos of part number 6MB16TX7AA look like it could be a coin holder mat from the back of the coin holder part. Maybe someone who has taken their's out could confirm? mat 1.jpg mat 2.jpg

cnyram

Reaction score
For anyone looking for a replacement console tray mat with the molded coin holders, the correct part number is
6SL16TX7AA, list $12.20 or so. The description is Spord Mat - Storage

The 6MB16TX7AA part number is for the little mat on top of the center of the dash, even though in the parts diagrams it shows to go where the coin mat goes.

Attachments

• coin mat.jpg
    coin mat.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 62
  • coin mat 2.jpg
    coin mat 2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 60

Saddlerocker

Reaction score
Glad I found this thread.
I thought it was odd I didnt have a coin holder.
Just ordered one from mymoparparts.com
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread