5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clunk be gone!

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I finally got rid of the front-end clunk on my 2023 Laramie 4x4. When I took it to the dealer, they said they could not hear/feel anything out of the ordinary. After researching here and the Facebook groups, I changed out my sway bar bushings for the red ones everyone seemed to go with. That did seem to make it somewhat better, but I still had a clunk. I changed out my sway bar end links yesterday with the Suspension Maxx ones everyone seemed to go with. I didn't have high hopes as I removed my sway bar to see if the clunk was gone to rule it out and it was still slightly there even with the sway bar completely disconnected. So I went for a decent drive this morning, hitting the same speed bumps I always hit and would feel some type of clunk. To my surprise, the clunk was gone. I drove for a good bit and did not have one clunk sound or feeling during the entire drive. I'm comfortable saying the end links may have actually been the answer! Posting the link to the links below if any of you having the famous clunk want to try them.

I also have the Bilstein 5100s set to 2.2" which is why I got these.

Users who are viewing this thread