5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clueless ...

peeceejay

Reaction score
I am navigating the world of wheels, tires, fitment - and even searching this thread hasn't quite uncovered what I think I'm trying to ask.

I have a 2020 laramie night edition, air suspension with the 22*9 wheels and road tires. I don't mind them right now, but it's not snowing yet.

What options do I have - or what should I be looking for - for something thats a little better for snow, and needs no modifications to work in all heights? I'm open to buying a second set of wheels with tires mounted, if thats simpler (probably is). Looking for straight bolt on replacements. I really don't want to be cutting plastic, adjusting speedo's etc.

Marinevb1986

Reaction score
I am navigating the world of wheels, tires, fitment - and even searching this thread hasn't quite uncovered what I think I'm trying to ask.

I have a 2020 laramie night edition, air suspension with the 22*9 wheels and road tires. I don't mind them right now, but it's not snowing yet.

What options do I have - or what should I be looking for - for something thats a little better for snow, and needs no modifications to work in all heights? I'm open to buying a second set of wheels with tires mounted, if thats simpler (probably is). Looking for straight bolt on replacements. I really don't want to be cutting plastic, adjusting speedo's etc.
Where are you located. I have a set of 22” Laramie wheels for sale

Users who are viewing this thread