5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clear Plastic Cap Found

Papabear_08

Reaction score
Hey guys! First time poster here. Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I was cleaning my trucks interior when I came across this piece laying under the driver seat. I couldn’t figure out what it’s for. Any ideas?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 77

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Eyepiece sight glass for your factory laser guided missile...for those times when a wayward Ford gets in front of you? And if my educated guess is correct, please send videos the first few time you use it!

Please, give it some thought...if someone ******* can make a million bucks trashing a TRX, you’ll be a sho-in for a billion bucks by leaving flaming chunks of Fords strewn all along the highway behind you!!!

Last edited:

Buz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Could be FOD from the factory.
Maybe fell out of someone’s shirt pocket.

FM45

Reaction score
To me... it's the protection/shipping cover that comes with the auto wipers sensor that is attached to windshield and is
behind the rear view mirror cover---

1616102356329.png

-=FM45=-

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You, my good human, are a genius. This is exactly it. So I can toss this piece then, right? Lol
Unless you're planning on shipping the sensor back and want to protect it? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread