5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrysler Mopar Vehicle Protection

jassim

Reaction score
Hello everyone,,
So I received a letter in the mail from the RAM about the Mopar Vehicle Protection option. I called to see what they offered and to see what pricing was. That was over 2 weeks ago. They have called several times "following up" and I get it they need to make sales. That doesn't bother me as much as what they are doing, the calls are coming from local numbers that belong to individuals. They are spoofing number to make calls for people to answer. That in my opinion is shady and not ethical. What gives? I called back and asked them to take me off the list, if I want to purchase a plan at full price I'll be sure to call.

Ok, venting done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,,
So I received a letter in the mail from the RAM about the Mopar Vehicle Protection option. I called to see what they offered and to see what pricing was. That was over 2 weeks ago. They have called several times "following up" and I get it they need to make sales. That doesn't bother me as much as what they are doing, the calls are coming from local numbers that belong to individuals. They are spoofing number to make calls for people to answer. That in my opinion is shady and not ethical. What gives? I called back and asked them to take me off the list, if I want to purchase a plan at full price I'll be sure to call.

Ok, venting done.
The same thing has happened to me. I wish I knew it was them beforehand so I could answer the call and ask them why they are doing this. (I never answer a call from a number I don't know)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back