5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrome window trim

silverslicer95

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I just bought a 2020 ram 1500 laramie. It has black rubber window trim and vinyl covering on the b pillars in between the windows. Do you guys know if it is possible to put the chrome window trim and the gloss black b pillar that comes with the chrome appearance package onto my truck?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

That's the wrong question. Of course it's possible, the question you should be asking is what parts you need. The b-pillar trim is secured with clips and double sided tape. I'm not sure about the other trim you want to replace, but I suspect it's not a difficult thing to do if you have the replacement parts. I'd be talking to the parts guy at my dealership if I was looking to do this.

Well I went to the parts counter at the local dealership today and was not successful. The new guy behind the counter spent more than ten minutes fooling around on the computer looking and I finally gave up and left.

Any idea if i can look this up somwhere online?

Thanks for any input!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back