5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrome Tow Hooks

Vilas15

Reaction score
Anyone go with chrome tow hooks? Ive got the body colored bumpers of the sport package with chrome badging and chrome 20" wheels. I don't plan on blacking out anything since the chrome is a nice contrast to everyone buying night editions. Currently no chrome on the front of the truck but i think the hooks could give a nice pop. Truck is delmonico red by the way.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone go with chrome tow hooks? Ive got the body colored bumpers of the sport package with chrome badging and chrome 20" wheels. I don't plan on blacking out anything since the chrome is a nice contrast to everyone buying night editions. Currently no chrome on the front of the truck but i think the hooks could give a nice pop. Truck is delmonico red by the way.
Not my truck but found this pic online. I think it looks good as long as you keep all the other chrome accents.

Screenshot_20210102-204434.png

Vilas15

Reaction score
Not my truck but found this pic online. I think it looks good as long as you keep all the other chrome accents.

View attachment 78409
That has a bit of chrome in the grille too, but I cant tell if its a Limited or not. Limiteds come with chrome hooks. I think it will look pretty good so I'm gonna try it. I can always paint them black anyways!

hecpilot

Reaction score
That has a bit of chrome in the grille too, but I cant tell if its a Limited or not. Limiteds come with chrome hooks. I think it will look pretty good so I'm gonna try it. I can always paint them black anyways!
That truck is a Southwest Edition, and that is the grill it comes with. It also comes standard with the chrome tow hooks.

Users who are viewing this thread