5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrome to Painted bumper parts.

Kurant

Reaction score
My front bumper was recently pushed in slightly by someone, not entirely sure when or how as I was out of town my truck was sitting at the airport for 9 days. Someone hit it and just didn’t bother to say anything.. people suck.

I think I’m going to make the swap to painted bunpers. Is there any extra parts or differences between the chrome bumper on a limited and changing to a painted?

Thanks!

JakeHagg25

Reaction score
My front bumper was recently pushed in slightly by someone, not entirely sure when or how as I was out of town my truck was sitting at the airport for 9 days. Someone hit it and just didn’t bother to say anything.. people suck.

I think I’m going to make the swap to painted bunpers. Is there any extra parts or differences between the chrome bumper on a limited and changing to a painted?

Thanks!
As long as the bumper you are buying has the same features as the one you currently have you will be good to go. This includes the park sensors and tow hooks and fog lights. best bet is to find a truck similar to yours online that has the same features but the color matched bumper and give that vin to your local dealers parts department.

Users who are viewing this thread