5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrome bumpers for black

19rammie

Reaction score
Trying to possibly trade my chrome Laramie longhorn bumpers for either black color matched or silver color matched bumpers.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I hope you find someone willing to trade. I think it's not gonna be easy though, especially since people pay more specifically to get rid of the chrome. Not saying it's impossible though. I'd rather have a chrome bumper in the winter because it stands up better against rock chips, but I just can't do that much chrome LOL.

19rammie

Reaction score
I hope you find someone willing to trade. I think it's not gonna be easy though, especially since people pay more specifically to get rid of the chrome. Not saying it's impossible though. I'd rather have a chrome bumper in the winter because it stands up better against rock chips, but I just can't do that much chrome LOL.

Trust me I know it’s not going to be easy. Figured I’ll post and see if anyone responds. I’m almost certain I’m going to have to go with plan B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online