5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cherry

RLTW

Reaction score
My name is Bill. Located in the Savannah, GA area. Recently picked up a 2021 Ram 1500 Sherrod edition. Absolutely LOVE the truck!!! Always been a Ford guy. I've owned one other Dodge truck in the past.
Former military, Law Enforcement, and contractor. Now run Security for a gun manufacturer.
5.7 Etorque
6" lift w/ 35" tires
12" screen w/ Alpine audio surround sound
Auto Transmission
Bright White w/ Clear Coat
329 Gear Ratio
5’7” bed w/ spray liner

Truck1.jpg Truck2.jpg Truck3.jpg Truck4.jpg

Last edited:

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Bill, and congratulations!! Very glad to have you here!
Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a moment. This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.

Roddog2220

Reaction score
My name is Bill. Located in the Savannah, GA area. Recently picked up a 2021 Ram 1500 Sherrod edition. Absolutely LOVE the truck!!! Always been a Ford guy. I've owned one other Dodge truck in the past.
Former military, Law Enforcement, and contractor. Now run Security for a gun manufacturer.
5.7 Etorque
6" lift w/ 35" tires
12" screen w/ Alpine audio surround sound
Auto Transmission
Bright White w/ Clear Coat
329 Gear Ratio
5’7” bed w/ spray liner

View attachment 90401 View attachment 90402 View attachment 90403 View attachment 90404
still liking and have the truck?

Users who are viewing this thread