5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check out this 2019 Limited

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice. Any other pictures of it or a link to that Facebook page?

ryelinek

Reaction score
Nice. Any other pictures of it or a link to that Facebook page?

No other photos. They just shared the one. It’s a group called Ram Truck Nation. Didn’t give credit for the photo earlier.

TimG

Reaction score
Kind of reminds me of the Tonka Ford, but better(y)

Kaydee

Reaction score
I love that truck!!! The color yellow ,the black.....who ever conceived this did a great job

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
I love that truck!!! The color yellow ,the black.....who ever conceived this did a great job

someone who loves honey bees?? just kidding. congrats on the new truck(y) i know the the sport it came off of intimately. lol. always looking at it between 6-7:00 am (no dealers around). keep us updated.

Kaydee

Reaction score
someone who loves honey bees?? just kidding. congrats on the new truck(y) i know the the sport it came off of intimately. lol. always looking at it between 6-7:00 am (no dealers around). keep us updated.
Oh yes you're the other Kelownaite .. you are right the sport that was facing onto hwy 97...good eyes..I love the more aggressive hood on this truck

Users who are viewing this thread