5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing the default screen

keithf

Reaction score
I would like to know how to make the map and radio the default screen instead of the favorites. I am in and out of my truck 10-12 times a day and switching this is annoying. I would appreciate any help on this one.
20181213_133754.jpg

grinch72

Reaction score
I would like to know how to make the map and radio the default screen instead of the favorites. I am in and out of my truck 10-12 times a day and switching this is annoying. I would appreciate any help on this one.
View attachment 10569

Mine comes back on to wherever I left it.

keithf

Reaction score
No matter what I have done it always comes back up as favorites and radio. At first i figured out that the save setting on my seat also saved the radio and seat position so I assumed it was that but not true.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No matter what I have done it always comes back up as favorites and radio. At first i figured out that the save setting on my seat also saved the radio and seat position so I assumed it was that but not true.

What is your build date? Have you had the dealer flash any firmware updates?

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Saved it to the seat memory.. haven't had an issue with it changing...

Users who are viewing this thread