5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changed out to Sporthood!!!

BIGDCOBIA

Reaction score
Well I got a hell of a deal on a sport hood. Had to take my window washer line/nozzles out of my stock hood since sport hood was missing them. Easy enough to do. Looking Sinister!!! Before and after Pic.

Attachments

• truck hood old.jpg
    truck hood old.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 406
  • truck hood 1.jpg
    truck hood 1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 413

ClayFire2

Reaction score
Well I got a hell of a deal on a sport hood. Had to take my window washer line/nozzles out of my stock hood since sport hood was missing them. Easy enough to do. Looking Sinister!!! Before and after Pic.
Looks badass I wanted to do that as well on my truck did it just bolt on other then the window washer stuff? Also how much?

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

BIGDCOBIA

Reaction score
ya just the 4 bolts on the hinges and if it had the washer line attached that would have easily unattached at the hood connection also...Amazing how light these aluminum hoods are I was surprised. Paid $350...got lucky and found one in my color...

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ya just the 4 bolts on the hinges and if it had the washer line attached that would have easily unattached at the hood connection also...Amazing how light these aluminum hoods are I was surprised. Paid $350...got lucky and found one in my color...
Looks great, as I mentioned in your other post how quick and easy it is to swap, glad you got it done without issue.

ClayFire2

Reaction score
Damn! Well worth it! Where did you find that? Everything I've found has to then be painted. Total spent is close to a grand.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

ya3coub

Reaction score
For that Price and great condition I would buy it even if it was in another color.

It's on my to do list

Users who are viewing this thread