5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CarPlay Question (Speakers)

kilcher

Reaction score
I bought my 2019 Big Horn used a few weeks ago. I've only used Apple Maps through Carplay a couple times. Yesterday it seemed like the audio for the directions was only coming through speakers by the driver. I didn't really notice that the first time I used it. I assume that's normal but wanted to make sure.

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Now that you say it. Idk, and good question tho I usually turn the voice off.

parnine

Reaction score
I bought my 2019 Big Horn used a few weeks ago. I've only used Apple Maps through Carplay a couple times. Yesterday it seemed like the audio for the directions was only coming through speakers by the driver. I didn't really notice that the first time I used it. I assume that's normal but wanted to make sure.

Yes that is normal (owners manual is also a good read :) )

Windawg

Reaction score
Just curious, does your speaker make a popping noise or sounds like the music is skipping when it speaks out the direction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/