5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carplay only shows 10 spotify playlists, tracks, artists, etc...

fotomatt1

Reaction score
I've owned my Ram 1500 Laramie with UConnect 4C (non-nav) for just over a month, and the one issue I've had is that when using Spotify, I'm only seeing 10 playlists, tracks, artists, etc at a time. The only time I can seem to get it to display all items is if I select a song on my phone that's not visible on my dashboard and then they seem to show up, but it's hit or miss. I have two iPhones...my personal phone and the one my company issued me and I have the same issue with both. Does anybody else have this issue? Has anybody figured out how to solve it? Any help is appreciated.

fotomatt1

Reaction score
Does anybody have this problem at all? I realized it’s a problem with Apple Music as well. Surprised that I haven’t been able to find anything on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Same with the Tidal app on my IPhone cannot see your complete playlists.

SidZer0

Reaction score
It's a Carplay safety feature. Try it scrolling when car is stopped or in park.

fotomatt1

Reaction score
Same with the Tidal app on my IPhone cannot see your complete playlists.
That was exactly it! How silly.....because now I pick up my phone to find the playlist or song I want which is way less safe than just doing it on the in-dash unit.

HuskerThor

Reaction score
That was exactly it! How silly.....because now I pick up my phone to find the playlist or song I want which is way less safe than just doing it on the in-dash unit.
Instead of picking up the phone, Can't you just use voice recognition??

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online