5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carli 1500 A Arms reuild

drhavy

Reaction score
I have a 2021 Dodge Ram Rebel echodiesel with Carli 2.5 Lift kit. The bushings on the A Arms are in need of replacement. At moment I cannot get ahold of Carli and order new bushings due to my location, San Juan PR and the island is not registerred on the site to complete the order online. Attmpted to call but was directed to an answering machine.

Does anyone know the size of the upper A arm bushings for replacement. The arms can be rebuilt. If anyone knows the size o the bushing I would greatly appreciate it as that way I may try to get them locally or through another vendor if possible.

The suspension is sweet, I love it, the the roads in PR due to the abundant limestone is full of pot holes and inconsistency that driving here alot of times feals like your off road ;). Hence the quickness of the worn bushings. ;)

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Have you contact CJC see if they can help you out? CJC is Carli's primary distributor and they are also super knowledgeable from my experience.

Also make sure you grease the bushings periodically like you should. maybe that will prevent fast wearing for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/