5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carhartt Seat Covers

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
I dropped enough hints and got these Carhartt seat covers for Christmas. Since the interior is black and grey, I got the grey covers.

DSC05804.JPGDSC05805.JPGDSC05806.JPGThey smelled like dye so I washed and dried them. Today I vacuumed things really good and installed the covers. Installation is pretty straight forward. They don't mention, but I figured out, that the cover with their logo on the shoulder goes on the driver side. Also not mentioned is that a pair of (clean) pliers helps a lot to pull the retention pillows through the seatback. Total time, maybe half an hour including vacuuming. Let me drive 'em a while and I'll update with a review.

I have them in them in the back where we have the little one and two dogs. Great fit and really durable. Water and scratch proof so far here. Need to get the front next.

Highly recommend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back