5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Car Play and Sirius XM at same time

chris647

Reaction score
Anyone else have an issue when connecting your iPhone through Car Play that it plays your Apple Music playlist and Sirius XM radio at the same time?
It just seems to mix them both together and I cannot figure out how to fix this and it is really annoying.

U

User_6565

Anyone else have an issue when connecting your iPhone through Car Play that it plays your Apple Music playlist and Sirius XM radio at the same time?
It just seems to mix them both together and I cannot figure out how to fix this and it is really annoying.

I had this happen with SiriusXM and Audible on a couple different occasions. If I recall correctly, the only thing I could do to get back to just Audible was to stop, turn the truck off and restart. I *think* that did it but can't remember no. I posted about it somewhere here...

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Nope, no issues. This is how I use mine most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/