5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Car Cover for your Ram?

Big Tup

Reaction score
Hi,
I posted this same message a few weeks back in the accessories forum, but I think some folks may have thought it was about a bed cover instead of a car cover for your truck. The post didn't receive many replies, perhaps that's because car covers for a truck may not be a popular after market item folks are buying. But I wanted to try one more time.....

I am wondering if anyone has purchased a car cover for their Ram and if so, what brand, what made you choose the brand you did, what type of use do you/have you used it for, your general feedback, etc. There seem to be a million online vendors out there selling car covers. Some of the vendors covers seem to be almost exactly the same as others, just marketed under a different name. Prices range from $76 to over $800. There is limited data available for a consumer to make an educated choice with these many options. Anyone have any experience they can share?

Users who are viewing this thread