5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't post pics

Kicker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I find that I can not post pictures in a message, nor can I upload a pic. for my Avatar that is less than 400x400
Any idea what gives?
Thanks.

Skater

Reaction score
I wish I could help with your account issues, but alas I do not know enough about the forum to assist. Maybe one of the site moderators will pickup on your thread and chime in.

I do have a question about your username ... field goals, soccer balls, Kicker audio systems, or other?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Did you try "Attach files"-this is in the message form at the bottom or "insert image" in the tool bar at the top, if you don't have these then yes a Moderator is going to have to help you.

Kicker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep, just tried both, no joy. AND it changed my Avatar to one of the pics I tried to upload! Guys, I have been computing for 30 years, ran a BBS, a Game server (remember those?) Been on all types of forums and software and this place is the most screwed up I have yet encountered but hey, I like it here!

I noticed last week my Avatar was gone and had a big blue K in it's place. WTF?!
Give me good old vBulletin

Last edited:

Kicker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks like the forum admin fixed everything. and I mean everything.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread