5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canada-Only 2019 Ram 1500 Sport Get Mid-Model Year Update:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Canada-Only 2019 Ram 1500 Sport Get Mid-Model Year Update:
Ram 1500 Rebel "12" Package Also Joins Canadian Lineup...

VBS2706k5u4ibd2jb9222lesuav7on3k0.jpg

We have been talking a lot about the Canada-only 2019 Ram 1500 Sport as of lately. While many Americans are jealous of our friends to the North of getting a unique package of the all-new 2019 Ram 1500, they are about to getting even more jealous.

Click the link below to see the entire article...
https://5thgenrams.com/canada-only-2019-ram-1500-sport-get-mid-model-year-update/

19Jake

Reaction score
Any word on eTorque availability/pricing for Canadian spec Rebel & Sport?
Doubt I'd opt for it but curious about the price on a Rebel...guessin' $1.5k? It'll be trouble down the road.
Rebel 12 was an absolute must...+$2k with content/discounts applied.
Prefer the distinctive look of the Rebel...inside & out.

Last edited:

psuds

Reaction score
same question ^ do you know when the orders will be available in Canada? I’ve been waiting since the trucks were released to order an 5.7 eTorque Sport. And now it’s even better coming with the 12” screen.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I ordered one for my Rebel but of course still not available but I did have the put it in the contract for $500 the same price as limited and longhorn price, if it's higher than that then the dealer can eat the cost difference.

Canada Mike

Reaction score
Is there a date when this package will be available? Tried with my dealer yesterday and it was not on his system. I emailed him a link so he knows whats coming. I suggested he email Ram to see.
Now i'm getting excited.

psuds

Reaction score
Is there a date when this package will be available? Tried with my dealer yesterday and it was not on his system. I emailed him a link so he knows whats coming. I suggested he email Ram to see.
Now i'm getting excited.

Hopefully soon. I’ve been on my dealer every couple weeks checking in.

Canada Mike

Reaction score
Apparently the dealer has some ordered but its not a regular order package and has to be done through the manager
Seems odd but im finishing my deal tomorrow

psuds

Reaction score
Apparently the dealer has some ordered but its not a regular order package and has to be done through the manager
Seems odd but im finishing my deal tomorrow

Let me know if everything goes through. I’ll put some heat on my guy if you’re successful

psuds

Reaction score
My dealer confirmed today that they can order Laramie eTorque and Sport/Rebel 12” screen. Now to wait for the Sport eTorque ...

jpetus

Reaction score
how to find the exact led bulb replacment for the white lights on either side of the cab third brake light
awesome truck, but why cheap out and put incandesent bulbs when everything else is L.e.d.

Users who are viewing this thread