5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can i add media hub to my center console for rear seats?

Dave L

Reaction score
Just wondering if I was able to add my own media hub to rear of center console for rear passengers. I have a 2019 Bighorn I purchased used and didn't notice it had no USB outlets or 115v outlet in rear. I had seen them on another Ram I test drove and assumed they all had that 🤦‍♂️. Unfortunately I purchased the RAM without them. Lesson learned. So hopefully any ideas to make this possible I'm listening. Thanks

ironox

Reaction score
Just wondering if I was able to add my own media hub to rear of center console for rear passengers. I have a 2019 Bighorn I purchased used and didn't notice it had no USB outlets or 115v outlet in rear. I had seen them on another Ram I test drove and assumed they all had that . Unfortunately I purchased the RAM without them. Lesson learned. So hopefully any ideas to make this possible I'm listening. Thanks
There's an existing discussion in the forum, just search "back seat usb". I've attempted to add a link below but I'm not sure it will work.

[/URL]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Gulls61

Reaction score
Also interested in the same thing. I’m also curious about adding the outlet on the dash to the right of where the pull out tray tray is in front of the jump seat.

Dave L

Reaction score
Thanks I did find it on the search. I kind of wish I didn't lol. So many choices and decisions how to do it. Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread