5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anyone tell me how to remove the “console panel” on my 2023?

Cornholio19

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I cannot find any info online through doing a bunch of searching on this forum and YouTube. The chrome plastic trim piece that’s in the middle of this center console side panel is rattling/squeaking like crazy, and I’d love to figure out how to remove this part to get the chrome piece out. I’ll try to use some felt tape to get rid of the rattles and squeaks, but I can’t for the life of me figure out how this pieces comes out without breaking something. It’s a 2023.

If anyone could help without how to remove it, you will save me from getting a Xanax prescription. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_3484.jpeg
    IMG_3484.jpeg
    183.2 KB · Views: 37

SShadow1974

Reaction score
Ok, so I just watched a video of removing the centre console and I can see at least one spot that may have screws. At the rear, I'm not sure what would be there... But that's a start. Oh, and to get to those screws, there are two little panels on each side that you have to remove.
1704159466559.png

Panels

Users who are viewing this thread