5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calico Mountains

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Great pics!

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
did you go down that waterfall lol
If you look at the far right (my left) it is acually pretty easy. I was sketched going back up it. A little ways down the canyon was a slough of solid rock that my fat *** was too big to go through. So, I turned around and went back. I really thought I was screwed and would never make it back up. However, before I could utter "we're never gonna make it up", we were over it and moving on. With a decent setup these trucks are far more capable than I ever thought. The wheel base and width are the limiting factors.

Last edited:

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I forgot to mention the cherry on top. After a great day of wheelin and shooting... Innout.jpg

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you look at the far right (my left) it is acually pretty easy. I was sketched going back up it. A little ways down the canyon was a slough of solid rock that my fat *** was too big to go through. So, I turned around and went back. I really thought I was screwed and would never make it back up. However, before I could utter "we're never gonna make it up", we were over it and moving on. With a decent setup these trucks are far more capable than I ever thought. The wheel base and width are the limiting factors.
now you mention it i see the line to take lol but i'd still crap my pants. i hate being off camber in any shape, form, or way.
yeah these trucks are a lot capable with proper setup other than length and width, but i knew that before making the purchase anyways. i'd gone power wagon if I wanted to do more crawling than overlanding and desert speeding lol

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
now you mention it i see the line to take lol but i'd still crap my pants. i hate being off camber in any shape, form, or way.
yeah these trucks are a lot capable with proper setup other than length and width, but i knew that before making the purchase anyways. i'd gone power wagon if I wanted to do more crawling than overlanding and desert speeding lol
Same.

Users who are viewing this thread