5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calibrate Air Suspension

Glockem

Reaction score
Thanks to you guys for recommending having my air ride recalibrated, after the rear axle replacement. What should I expect the cost from the dealership to be? Is this a common practice for them? should I be asking them if they have done this before?

Thanks

It should be done under warranty. Just tell them it's not riding the same and ask vaguely about them checking the heights and calibrating it if necessary. Ask for a report of what it is and what it should be. It's also possible the system was opened to atmosphere or vented and needs to be purged and refilled properly. The system uses a sealed tank of purified nitrogen. Ask them to check the pressures and the Air Mass Calculation. It should be 175 psi in every system component when measured in aggregate.

Thanks a bunch. Insurance agreed to pay, just hope they get her back to normal. This has been one sweet ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back