5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cab spoilers?

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Anyone put a cab or roof spoiler on their Ram? If you do can you post a few pictures of it on the truck? I'm kind of digging the look. I have a 21 BTS in Spitfire Orange so I'm debating whether or not to get one color matched in orange or get one matte black to give it a little contrast as the badging, bumpers and grill are black already. Any helpful opinions are welcome

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Man I really wanted that color. I wish I had ordered it. Check this link:

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Man I really wanted that color. I wish I had ordered it. Check this link:

Yeah I love that orange. It actually matches my Harley lol. I read that thread you linked and was hoping for more pictures. I'm pretty sure I'll be ordering one I'm just not sure if I should go with black to contrast the orange or get one painted orange to match

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I ordered a paint matched cab spoiler today. I'm not sure when I'll actually be getting as it is a painted color and not a very common one at that since there were only 500 BTS Rams made in Spitfire Orange. I'll post a before and after when I get it

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Well surprisingly enough, I got an email saying that the cab spoiler was shipped. Hopefully I'll get it this weekend and hopefully it's a good match for the Spitfire Orange. We'll see

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I got the cab spoiler delivered today which was surprisingly quick considering they paint it upon order. Anyway, overall it looks like a good color match but the paint finish could be a little better. Not too bad but I'm probably being a little picky because it's a brand new truck. I did find a couple runs in the paint so I'm going to have my buddy look at it to see if he is able to correct that before I contact the company about that so installation is going to be postponed for a little bit, however installation looks to be pretty simple and straightforward. Updates to come lol

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got the cab spoiler delivered today which was surprisingly quick considering they paint it upon order. Anyway, overall it looks like a good color match but the paint finish could be a little better. Not too bad but I'm probably being a little picky because it's a brand new truck. I did find a couple runs in the paint so I'm going to have my buddy look at it to see if he is able to correct that before I contact the company about that so installation is going to be postponed for a little bit, however installation looks to be pretty simple and straightforward. Updates to come lol
post a picture before i come over there and take one myself!

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
post a picture before i come over there and take one myself!
Lol. Come on over, the beer is cold. I will post some pictures when I put it on. I'm going to wait to hear back from sportwing.com about the paint blemishes before I mount it on the truck.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lol. Come on over, the beer is cold. I will post some pictures when I put it on. I'm going to wait to hear back from sportwing.com about the paint blemishes before I mount it on the truck.
i guess that's fair...

do you have a sunroof by any chance?

Last edited:

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
i guess that's fair...
My buddy is a painter and he said that he could most likely take care of the finish in a few area's but he was worried about the paint runs not knowing the number of coats that were applied to the spoiler. He wants me to contact them to see what they say before he touches it and I get screwed on any type of warranty. I can probably temporarily tape in place for some quick pics tomorrow if I get some extra time

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My buddy is a painter and he said that he could most likely take care of the finish in a few area's but he was worried about the paint runs not knowing the number of coats that were applied to the spoiler. He wants me to contact them to see what they say before he touches it and I get screwed on any type of warranty. I can probably temporarily tape in place for some quick pics tomorrow if I get some extra time
nah no rush man! do you have a sunroof?

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
nah no rush man! do you have a sunroof?
I do not have a sunroof. If you are concerned about fitment with a sunroof, get me some measurements where the sunroof cutout is in relation to the rear of the cab and the roof mounted antenna. Pictures would help too. If you can do that for me I will put it temporarily in place and get some measurements along with some pictures of the roof with it in place

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I do not have a sunroof. If you are concerned about fitment with a sunroof, get me some measurements where the sunroof cutout is in relation to the rear of the cab and the roof mounted antenna. Pictures would help too. If you can do that for me I will put it temporarily in place and get some measurements along with some pictures of the roof with it in place
how bout when I drive over for that cold beer we can just mock it up! hahah I'll check tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread