5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bypassing the ANC in the Alpine system

friendshipm

Reaction score
Someone please help! I'm trying to add 2 10' subs to my stock Alpine system but cannot seem to find an ANC bypass that is compatible with the amplified system. Am I SOL?

dtlrshp

Reaction score
pac amp pro ap4-ch41

or, just snip one of the ANC's

Attachments

• AUDIO-SYSTEM---PREMIUM-1.pdf
    597.7 KB · Views: 43

friendshipm

Reaction score
pac amp pro ap4-ch41

I was hoping it was going to be a $30 solution not a $300 one haha. I already had the LOC to tap in. Shame there isn't just a simple harness like the non amplified systems

JKoresh

Reaction score
pac amp pro ap4-ch41

I had bought the pac amp pro and I am not getting any signal from the pac unit for my rca. I called Crutchfield and ended up saying to tap into # 24 and #35 for a line out converter. Colors are gray/white and dark green/white. There are more than 1 of them colors across the 3 harnesses that are plugged into the amp under seat. Any ideas to which harness to use? Or maybe different color. Everything that come up on internet doesn't look like what I have under seat and everything I try to download from this app just fails. So I can't find any correct diagram.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread