5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buyer satisfaction

chasbeck1

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I just purchased a new 2019 Ram 1500. I'm curious to know if other owners are satisfied with their truck? I have had 2 other Ram trucks, the last one was a 2016 which was a fantastic vehicle. My lease came due so I went with a new 2019 model. After driving this truck for several weeks I am thoroughly disappointed with the overall performance. The ride is not good and the road and wind noise is bad. The vehicle is going in to the dealer on Monday to fix a laundry list problems. The worst one being a low droning sound in the cab that comes and goes at speeds around 30 to 40. When I'm on the highway, the tire to pavement noise is bad. I hear and feel every road joint. I don't know if I got a bad vehicle or is this the way all the new 2019 models are. If all the trucks are like this one I would expect the sales of these trucks to be very poor.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I just purchased a new 2019 Ram 1500. I'm curious to know if other owners are satisfied with their truck? I have had 2 other Ram trucks, the last one was a 2016 which was a fantastic vehicle. My lease came due so I went with a new 2019 model. After driving this truck for several weeks I am thoroughly disappointed with the overall performance. The ride is not good and the road and wind noise is bad. The vehicle is going in to the dealer on Monday to fix a laundry list problems. The worst one being a low droning sound in the cab that comes and goes at speeds around 30 to 40. When I'm on the highway, the tire to pavement noise is bad. I hear and feel every road joint. I don't know if I got a bad vehicle or is this the way all the new 2019 models are. If all the trucks are like this one I would expect the sales of these trucks to be very poor.
Well, sales are through the roof for a reason. Ours has been awesome. Sorry to hear that you’ve had a bad experience! Hopefully your dealer can get it sorted out.

chasbeck1

Reaction score
Well, sales are through the roof for a reason. Ours has been awesome. Sorry to hear that you’ve had a bad experience! Hopefully your dealer can get it sorted out.
Well, the way I feel about this truck right now, I would give anything to have my 2016 back.

Users who are viewing this thread