5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buy Now Before Inflation!

Realtruck

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Hey 5thGenRams!
I hope everyone has had a great holiday season and a good start to the new year!

One of the things we try to bring to the table in these forums is exclusive discounts to members to show our appreciation, and while that is not going to be changing, there is unfortunately going to be a price increase coming the first week of February.
I bring this up because I know some of you have been on the fence lately about purchasing, and now is the best time to do so before our prices must be adjusted. While I cannot speak on other brands that are not under the RealTruck umbrella, I can say for certain that most of our brands (that can be found here) will be affected by this and we want to be sure you have ample time before the increase.

We look forward to working with existing members and members to come this 2023 year!​

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my quote request back from December :(
Looks like several of the items already got hiked up in price and rebates are no longer available for 1 of the items I was looking for from when I messaged you looking to buy just off the regular website pricing.

Users who are viewing this thread