5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Build & Price Process

B0RN2W1N

Reaction score
Hello,

There may already be a threat in regards to this, if so, I'd appreciate a link to the discussion.

But I'd like to factory order a Rebel from RAM, I've built it like I want and the Total comes up to 62-63k. My question is, Is the final price the price that I'm going to finance/pay?

Or when this gets delivered to a Dealership will it then get the markup??

Thanks,

While things are a bit different right now with shortages, a few months ago I built one using the online configurator, then sent it to a dealer you'll see mentioned here a lot and asked what the selling price would be and mentioned that I was referred to them by people on this forum. He came back at (I believe) 14% under MSRP, plus available incentives, which took me to about 17.5% under MSRP. The dealership fees (I handled my own tax, title, and tag because it was out of state) were $200. Hope this helps.

Short answer is I would hope you wouldn't have to pay the amount you see when you configure it! Find a new dealer if you do! :)

So what price were you estimated to pay?

Thanks for your response!

Hello,

There may already be a threat in regards to this, if so, I'd appreciate a link to the discussion.

But I'd like to factory order a Rebel from RAM, I've built it like I want and the Total comes up to 62-63k. My question is, Is the final price the price that I'm going to finance/pay?

Thanks,
I may be misreading your post but it sounds to me like you think you order the truck through the RAM site and are wondering if the dealer marks it up when it is delivered. It doesn't work that way. You build what you want and then take the build to a dealer(s). You negotiate the price with the dealer and then they order the truck. Sorry if I interpreted your post incorrectly.

Hello,

Thanks,

That's the pre negotiation price but in this market depending on the dealer you use, it could very well be the price you pay or more. you can try Mark Dodge and see how much below MSRP they can get you

Read this thread, amy want to go 40 or so pages back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back