5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Browsing music on android

Ramnation

Reaction score
So I recently switched from an iPhone to android , with the iPhone I could browse my entire Apple music library through the screen. With android I can play from YouTube musics saved library along with Google plays library but ive lost the convience to use my screen to select song album search etc. Is this an Apple only feature or do I need Apple music on my android ? Anyone figure this out?

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I only use Spotify for Android Auto, but I've learned that if you split screen Nav and Media top/bottom the bottom section is just Uconnect's version and not the phone's. If you want to control the music you'll have to go through the top screen. It'll have to be through Play Music as that's the native music app.

Really wish we could have basically 2 AA screens so I could have maps and spotify showing at the same time.

Freddie Murray

Reaction score
Using music after driving is a very dangerous thing, except music that helps us focus you can refer to Apk Mod Gratis it has spotify or magic tv which are the best music player apps

Last edited:

FaithHolland

Reaction score
Si quieres escuchar música sin anuncios, elige Spotify Premium APK. Además, esta es una versión mejorada para que puedas escuchar millones de canciones gratis.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread