5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BRINK Wheels Company Intro

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have to say that the customer service at Brink is excellent. I had a bit of a problem with the wheel size that was sent to me. They were responsive and quickly worked to resolve the problem by providing shipping labels for me to send the wheels back and quickly shipping the correct size. I really like the wheels I got and believe them to be of very good quality. I would buy from them again and I would recommend them.
I'm with you here. When I had my Fangs installed at a local brick and mortar store, we'll call them Shmirestone... the tech broke the center cap. Pretty sure he punched it to get it to clip into the wheel and shattered it. I messaged the folks at Brink while I was waiting for the rest of my wheels to be mounted, they had a new center cap in the mail before the store could even call them and request a new center cap.

One thing I learned years ago when I started ordering wheels online is to inspect them as soon as they were delivered. Unbox each wheel and give them a good look over. Avoids the headaches later on down the road if they are out of round or were damaged in transit.

BRINK WHEELS

Precision Engineered Flow Formed Wheels
Reaction score
I'm with you here. When I had my Fangs installed at a local brick and mortar store, we'll call them Shmirestone... the tech broke the center cap. Pretty sure he punched it to get it to clip into the wheel and shattered it. I messaged the folks at Brink while I was waiting for the rest of my wheels to be mounted, they had a new center cap in the mail before the store could even call them and request a new center cap.

One thing I learned years ago when I started ordering wheels online is to inspect them as soon as they were delivered. Unbox each wheel and give them a good look over. Avoids the headaches later on down the road if they are out of round or were damaged in transit.

Thank you my brother we really appreciate your kind words regarding our company.

Users who are viewing this thread