5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BRINK Wheels Alpine (New Wheel Intro) 17" & 20"

BRINK WHEELS

Precision Engineered Flow Formed Wheels
Reaction score
Hey Team,

I wanted to take a minute to introduce to you our newest design being the Alpine.

The Alpine was inspired by the classic Canonica Safari wheel of the 90s. The Utilitarian Design is manufactured in Flow Formed with the focus being on weight optimization and optimal strength. Load Rated for mid and full-size trucks and offered in 17″ and 20″ sizes.

The Alpine is also going to be offered at a New and very competitive price point.

ALPINE B301 Nocturnal Black
Nocturnal Black is a timeless finish with rich depth of character and a semi matte sheen.
More Info: BRINK B301 Alpine Nocturnal Black Flow Formed Wheels

20x9
1666971784602.png

ALPINE B302 Royal Bronze
Royal Bronze is a smooth bronze finish with rich depth of character and a semi matte sheen.
More Info: BRINK B302 Alpine Royal Bronze Flow Formed Wheels

20x9
1666971840350.png

ALPINE B303 Vivid Titanium
Vivid Titanium is a charcoal gray with light metallic flakes finished with a gloss gun metal clear coat.
More Info: BRINK B303 Alpine Vivid Titanium Flow Formed Wheels

20x9
1666971875403.png

Fitments / Specs: Available in 17x8.5 +0, 20x9 +0 and 20x9 +18 (17x8.5 Fitment Note: Will not clear RAM brakes)

Construction: Brink Wheels are Produced in Flow Formed Monoblock for the weight savings and added strength benefits. Flow Formed wheels on average are 30 percent Stronger and 26 percent Lighter than a comparable cast wheel.

Finish: Our finish is 18 percent thicker than the industry standard. Extremely Durable in All Seasons and Harsh Conditions including Mud & Snow. We back this with our 5 Year Finish Warranty.

Warranty: 5 Years on the Finish & Lifetime Structural!

Wheel & Tire Packages: Michelin, Mickey Thompson, BF Goodrich, Cooper, Ironman, Nitto and Toyo and others. We also offer Mounting and High Speed Balancing service for your BRINK Wheel & Tire Packages.

Weights: As usual we never go off factory estimated weights (like our competitors). We only reference actual weights and these wheels are literally fresh off the container and still being organized. I'll make time early next week to weigh each and every one and update here accordingly.

We'd love to here your thoughts on this new design 🙌

Attachments

• 1666971769545.png
    1666971769545.png
    219.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 1666971817541.png
    1666971817541.png
    636.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 1666971863285.png
    1666971863285.png
    324.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

BRINK WHEELS

Reaction score
I really like these.

Thank you! Yeah I'm digging them also. Thinking about swapping out the current BRINK set up I have on my Tundra. I'm at that age were the less detail the wheel has the more I like it. These are as minimalistic as it gets.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you! Yeah I'm digging them also. Thinking about swapping out the current BRINK set up I have on my Tundra. I'm at that age were the less detail the wheel has the more I like it. These are as minimalistic as it gets.
as AP said, it's pretty awesome you got the 17" to fit the bigger calipers too. Opens up a lot of possibilities.

BRINK WHEELS

Reaction score
Sad news folks. Our 17" will not clear the brakes on the RAM. I'm impressed with how big the calipers are on these RAMs, the 17s clear the massive brakes of the GMC AT4 and the fairly big brakes of the Tundra but RAM seems to be on another level. With that said - until our 18s arrive the 20" option is all that's available for now.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sad news folks. Our 17" will not clear the brakes on the RAM. I'm impressed with how big the calipers are on these RAMs, the 17s clear the massive brakes of the GMC AT4 and the fairly big brakes of the Tundra but RAM seems to be on another level. With that said - until our 18s arrive the 20" option is all that's available for now.
Big brake gang

BRINK WHEELS

Reaction score
Big brake gang

You ain't lying lol. The brakes are exactly 8mm bigger than the drawings we had on file for them. Even if we had the right drawings I don't think we could have done anything differently. Our goal was always to accommodate the full size trucks with factory big brakes with our 18" option. We're surprised we were able to accommodate most with our 17s just regretfully not the RAM.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You ain't lying lol. The brakes are exactly 8mm bigger than the drawings we had on file for them. Even if we had the right drawings I don't think we could have done anything differently. Our goal was always to accommodate the full size trucks with factory big brakes with our 18" option. We're surprised we were able to accommodate most with our 17s just regretfully not the RAM.
I'll be picking up a set of 18s soon anyway

BRINK WHEELS

Reaction score
Hey Team,

Just wanted to share that we have Red Trim caps arriving this week. You can always of course elect for the stock Black ones and paint to whatever color you like. Our center caps are two piece so that Red ring area below pops right out.

image_6487327 (4).JPG

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
Looks great! I was excited about these (and even more so for the Insurgents) but unfortunately no 18-inch and/or negative offset options (yet).

Users who are viewing this thread