5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Borla TypeS vs Corsa

Borla TypeS vs Corsa Sport?

• Borla typeS

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Corsa Sport

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

GermanDreams

Reaction score
After having my B2 Fab magnaflow for awhile I decided it was time to change things up. Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with the B2 system, It just doesn't have the tone I'm looking for. This could have to do with the stock resonators but instead of just replacing those I think its best to get a full catback.

The 2 that keep catching my eye are the Borla TypeS and the Corsa Sport/Extreme. I will have to double check but I don't think my 2019 has the resonator before the catback, so the Corsa Sport would be an "extreme" on my truck. Out of the 2 systems which would you pick and why? I want a quality system that sounds good with no cab drone .

Amerinamese

Reaction score
I don't have either, but from the videos I've seen on YouTube, I'd go Borla S. I would want a good rumble, but not too loud.

Ram Dude

Reaction score
I haven't heard Corsa in person, only on YouTube, but to me the difference is like Barry White (Borla S) vs a screaming 80's hair band...I installed Borla S-Type Cat-back on my 2020 a few weeks ago and man talk about throaty, beefy rumble. It seems perfectly mated to the Hemi and what Hemi rumble should actually sound like. It also adds a little horsepower punch in the seat (you actually feel it). Not knowing how loud it actually was in person I probably could've gone with Touring. Don't need anymore sound than this. Not sure how anyone can deal with Attack...Yikes! But when I say sound it's a deep, throaty, bassy, rumbling sound, no drone AT ALL, and pretty quiet inside. At highway speeds don't even hear it until you have to downshift, and it's a joy to hear. Love remote starting and listening for it...Man that NEVER gets old! 😂 :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread