5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Borla ATAK

Notyabunnis

Reaction score
Still can't figure out how to upload a video but I downloaded the same "soundmeter" app that another member used to post details of his Borla touring system and got a few numbers that might be helpful for those of you shopping around...

Cold start (about 40 F) was 105.6 dB
Light throttle blip (~2500 RPM cold): 115.6 dB

Definitely not for the lighthearted. Sounds phenomenal tho.

Laz

Reaction score
Just ordered my Borla S-Type cat back exhaust today and should be in within 4 days, looking forward to it sounding a bit more throaty.

Stevensx21

Reaction score
How do ya like it, I've got the s-type and it puts a smile on my face when I'm behind the wheel of the Ram
I love it! Some were saying it would be too much but to me it is just right. I don’t notice any drone sounds or anything but there is a slight “breath” sound to the exhaust when MDS turns off. But it’s not annoying or anything.

Reactions: Laz

Laz

Reaction score
I love it! Some were saying it would be too much but to me it is just right. I don’t notice any drone sounds or anything but there is a slight “breath” sound to the exhaust when MDS turns off. But it’s not annoying or anything.
Glad your lovin' it !

NordicNevs

Reaction score
Is it one kit fits all or is it bed specific. I have the 5'7 bed. I want to make sure I order the correct one.

Reactions: Laz

Users who are viewing this thread